Why hello there! Thanks for stopping by.
I’ve been a full time freelance content writer since 2018, but I’ve been immersed in all things tech and marketing for much longer.
When I work with my clients, I strive to consistently craft useful, insightful and knowledgeable content that always draws in the right readers and leads.
Content that not only attracts the right audience and then converts them to raving fans, but perfectly portrays your brand’s identity. I’ll take your B2B technology marketing from boring, unstructured content to blazing, data-driven pieces that always hit the right notes.
Your readers will devour all your content in one go because each piece is so perfectly tailored that they’ll want to keep jumping onto the next…. aaaand then they’re on your email list!
I want my clients’ readers to keep clicking through all the content pieces with the intention of signing up to their services THAT day.
When you work with me, you get:
- Valuable, actionable and audience-driven content;
- Pieces that stand out from the crowd with your brand voice shining through;
- Data-driven pieces that contain extensive customer research and interviews;
- Content with a sharp focus on all things B2B technology, SaaS and marketing;
If you would like to work with me, why not check out my work-with-me page so you can get a flavour of my services and how we can work together!
What’s my story?
Hey there! I’m Maria Prendeville, your chief-tech-jargon-busting-content-extraordinaire!
My first taste of working in the industry was with the world’s largest asset management firm, where I gained in-depth knowledge helping clients achieve portfolio goals and build upon customer relationships.
I understand technology is ever-expanding, but being able to break this down into relatable terms and thrilling content is where the magic happens!
Having worked with various B2B marketing and technology companies, I bring the expertise that allows your service benefits to shine through in your content.
Content pieces that resonate with your audience in your unique brand voice, while also educating them through extensive research and SEO-driven blog posts is my jam!
Want to get started on this writing journey?
If I sound like the kind of writer you want to have on your team ASAP, then hit that button below and fill out my contact form.
I’ll get back to you within 24 hours with the next steps; AKA taking your B2B content to new heights!
I absolutely love getting outside and adventuring to new places; I find it hard to sit still….
Except of course when I’m sitting at my desk, submerged in the latest digital marketing and AI advancements, learning heaps about my clients’ customers and services 😉
When I’m not drinking from my Christmas mug of coffee (Christmas or not, it’s the PERFECT mug) I’m usually gallivanting somewhere:
- Lifting weights; I actually manage the content and social media for my local fitness centre, shout out to Askeaton Pool & Leisure!
- With my two adoring doggos, Cloud & Cusco.
- Running 5ks every Wednesday evening and Saturday morning with a group of people from my town. I set up this free running group in October 2018 and it’s flourishing!
- In February 2020 I moved to Prague with the intention of using it as a base to meet new writers and travel around Europe. Alas, COVID quickly put a stop to it! But I’ll be back 🙂
- In my small white van travelling around Ireland. #Staycation2020. This year might have put a dent in my travel plans but that doesn’t mean I can’t explore this beautiful country!
- With about 5 books on the go; eitherf fiction, self-development, business-building, feminism and philosophy. I read a lot when I was younger, but with the advent of social media, books unfortunately took a back seat. I’ve since done a social network revamp and cull of sorts, hence the large amount of books on the go now! Stay tuned for a book recommendations blog….
- I’ve visited 14 countries and hiked Keeper Hill, Carrauntoohil, Beenkeragh, Caher Mountain and Caher West Top, and Croagh Patrick in Ireland. I think it’s time to add some more to that list!
Maria Prendeville turns boring technology services into blazing content, with raving fans for readers.